Wednesday, November 11, 2009

EEK! Mouse in the House!

While cleaning out the RV for winter I left the door open. No bugs to worry about, right? Well, a mouse got inside and left its mark on the sink counter. Then it chewed a corner of a beach towel covering my dinette bench.

My trusty "mouse man" set up a tube with a trap inside Mon. but didn't catch anything yet. If my cats and I were still traveling in there this would not have happened!

I went to Wal-Mart to buy peppermint oil to put on cotton balls. (Mice don't like the smell. ) I was shocked to find a small bottle costs $19.32 so I didn't buy it. Now I'm thinking of using peppermint leaves from my herb garden.

Anyway, we drained the water tanks and put in the antifreeze for winter. I should have just kept traveling because November has been a beautiful month.

No comments:

Post a Comment