Monday, November 30, 2009

Home again, home again, jiggety jig

Jiggety jig, jiggety jog! My cats were very glad to see me. They are sitting on their chairs on either side of me while I type. They take turns asking for pets and hugs.
Last Christmas I received a gift card for Trader Joe's but had never stopped there. I decided to shop today since it was on my way home. I had fun looking through the store and deciding how to spend the card. I came away with many frozen entrees and some gingerbread cookies for Jerry. So thank you, Aunt Doris.
My trip home was uneventful and really nice weather until I got near Cleveland where it began to sleet. By the time I got to Chardon there was already snow on the ground. Of course I stopped to see Jerry and Hoby. We ate dinner and tried to watch the news but we were both sleepy. I gave up and drove home. It is good to come home!

No comments:

Post a Comment