Friday, January 8, 2010

Cozy Home

Today was a good day to stay in and keep warm by the gas log. Jerry and I decided to wash Hoby in the bathtub. This was definitely a 2-man effort because Hoby is afraid of water. After bribing him into the tub I climbed in with him and scrubbed him up real well. I used my shower massage to rinse him while Jerry held him still. WHEW!

Next, we gave Taz her first real bath. She has had partial cleanings before but never gotten soaked before. She is really a little cat when wet. Her harness looked too big. I had worried that it was too tight and binding her but it is fine.

Panda was afraid she was missing out so she put her paw under the bathroom door. I opened it and let her in. Her fur is so much lighter and fluffier it didn't need washing. She really keeps herself clean and good-smelling.

That was all the excitement for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment