Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Aquasize Class

This morning Carane and I tried the 9 AM aquasize class which combines water and exercise. I'm glad I was in the water because putting my body through all of the rigorous exercise would have been harder putting weight on the joints. Man did we work! Of course afterwards we rewarded ourselves by sitting in the hot tub. Still, I was really wiped out.

I delivered Meals on Wheels with Jerry and then we went to McDonald's for lunch with Bruce and Kenny. That was fun!

This afternoon I took Hoby for his daily walk and then hunkered down to read the newspaper and relax with Jerry. He made tuna noodle casserole for supper which I always enjoy. Then it was time to go home and feed the cats.

This evening was bell choir practice and choir. It was a busy day. Now I am ready to turn in. I hope to go to the Silver Sneaker class tomorrow, weather permitting. The YMCA has so many good programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment