Sunday, December 27, 2009

Blogging is fun!

After reading all of your blogs about your Christmas Day in Florida, Texas, Mexico, etc. I am so happy to be blogging. I love reading about your families and friends, your recipes, your visits to restaurants and other fun places. Your pictures of sunsets, deer, birds, and other RV's are so beautiful and fun to see.
My sister and husband headed for home early this morning so she could be back at work by 1:00. Dad and I went to church. It was a combined service of the 3 worship services so there was a good crowd. It was informal and very nice. I liked getting to choose a favorite carol to sing-We 3 Kings. Afterwards, we went out to breakfast with friends.
Now we are working a puzzle and getting ready to watch the Colts beat another team.

No comments:

Post a Comment