Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday-Busy Day!

This morning I slept in until 9. The sun was out so I felt good about going to the Y to exercise. I took one of my girlfriends to her doctor appointment. We got out at 2 so I dropped her off back home and went to Jerry's for lunch and a dog walk. We visited and read the newspaper together which we like to do. He is so quick at getting the Jumble puzzle answered he has to give me hints.
Around 5:00 I headed over to the school to pick up my Market Day order. I had a hard time fitting everything into my side by side freezer but no problem since I can leave the bag of peas in the car--it's only 22 outside.
After taking care of the cats I headed over to another friend's home to drop off some boxes of unsold jars of soups and cookie mixes our group was selling.
Finally, I went to church and helped serve the Christmas dinner for the Pilgrim Brass group. It was good to see all of them. Mary prepared a lovely dinner of chicken, green beans, salad, veggie plate, cookies and ice cream. We helpers got to eat afterwards :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment